Tuesday, October 14, 2008

www.simplifysupper.com

For anyone that didn't watch Good Things Utah today ... this is for you. A web site called simplify supper.com is done by two young ladies that seem to have a great thing going. The site gives simple recipes and a months worth of ideas on a calendar. What a fabulous idea. All the recipes are for 4 people so you could easily double or have left overs depending on your situation. Gosh ... I wish this had been around when I had a young family. Check it out!! Melanie Butler

3 comments:

Kendell's Crusaders said...

Thanks for posting this. I saw that on t.v., but didn't think to post it :)

Krista and Aaron said...

Everything looks great! Add me to the blog please!
-Krista Hansen

Krista and Aaron said...

Oops...I forgot to leave my e-mail! Its kriddah@hotmail.com ;)